200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training
About This Training:
A robust and comprehensive Yoga Alliance registered teacher training that will teach you to safely and confidently create and teach hatha and vinyasa style yoga classes.
This program is the perfect platform for nourishing your love of yoga and setting a strong foundation for a professional yoga career.
Created in partnership with an experienced instructional designer, this program is professionally crafted to put the student at the center and deliver maximum educational impact.
- Learn a teaching methodology that sets a solid foundation for both your yoga practice and teaching,
- Gain a firm understanding of anatomy and its practical application to asana so that you can practice and teach with greater confidence and skill,
- Learn the art of peak pose sequencing, which will empower you to develop safe, smart and creative class sequences,
- Deepen your own mental well being by learning to practice and teach key meditation and pranayama techniques,
- Gain a clear understanding of yoga history and the real-world application of key philosophical texts,
- Learn about the subtle body systems, such as the koshas, chakras and vayus,
- Participate in practices, asana labs, practice teaching, and structured practicums that will radically deepen your personal practice and elevate your teaching,
- Connect with a community of like minded yogis to nourish your passion and dive into your personal growth.
This program is perfect for those looking to dive into their passion, as well as those who wish to teach.
For any level of practitioner; you don’t have to be flexible or able to do fancy poses to take the training. Your personal practice will deepen at the pace that works for you.
- The Bhagavad Gita- Stephen Mitchell
- Light On Yoga – Iyengar
- Patañjalīs Yoga Sutra- Penguin Classics
- The Yoga Sutras of Patañjalī- Sri Swami Satchidananda
- The Key Poses of Yoga– Ray Long
- The Key Muscles of Yoga– Ray Long
- The Miracle of Mindfulness– Thich Nahat Hanh
- Yin Yoga- Bernie Clark
- The Yoga of Breath– Richard Rosen
- Back Care Basics– Mary Pullig Schatz
- The Heart of Yoga– T.K.V. Desikachar
Recommended reading should you be interested (not required)
- No Mud, No Lotus– Thich Nhat Hanh
- Yamas & Niyamas- Deborah Adele
2023 – Nine Weekend Yoga Teacher Training
Training will take place at Yam’s Laurel Park, NC location.
1620 Brevard Road, Hendersonville, NC
Fridays 5:30pm – 9:30pm
Saturdays 8:30am – 5:30pm
Sundays 8:30am – 5:30pm
April 7 – 9
May 12 – 14
June 9 – 11
July 14 – 16
Aug 18 – 20
Sept 15 – 17
Oct 13 – 15
Nov 10 – 12
Dec 8 – 10
Self-Investment $2995 – Payment Plans are Available!
Early Bird Pricing:
$1995 – If $500 deposit is paid prior to October 1, 2022
$2395 – If $500 deposit is paid prior to January 1, 2023
$2695 – If $500 deposit is paid prior to March 1, 2023