200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training
About This Training:
A robust and comprehensive Yoga Alliance registered teacher training that will teach you to safely and confidently create and teach hatha and vinyasa style yoga classes.
This program is the perfect platform for nourishing your love of yoga and setting a strong foundation for a professional yoga career.
Created in partnership with an experienced instructional designer, this program is professionally crafted to put the student at the center and deliver maximum educational impact.
- Learn a teaching methodology that sets a solid foundation for both your yoga practice and teaching,
- Gain a firm understanding of anatomy and its practical application to asana so that you can practice and teach with greater confidence and skill,
- Learn the art of peak pose sequencing, which will empower you to develop safe, smart and creative class sequences,
- Deepen your own mental well being by learning to practice and teach key meditation and pranayama techniques,
- Gain a clear understanding of yoga history and the real-world application of key philosophical texts,
- Learn about the subtle body systems, such as the koshas, chakras and vayus,
- Participate in practices, asana labs, practice teaching, and structured practicums that will radically deepen your personal practice and elevate your teaching,
- Connect with a community of like minded yogis to nourish your passion and dive into your personal growth.
This program is perfect for those looking to dive into their passion, as well as those who wish to teach.
For any level of practitioner; you don’t have to be flexible or able to do fancy poses to take the training. Your personal practice will deepen at the pace that works for you.
- Light on Yoga, BKS Iyengar
- The Yoga Sutras of Patanjali, Sri Swami Satchidananda
- The Heart of Yoga, TKV Desikachar
- Yoga Anatomy, Leslie Kaminoff
- Wherever You Go There You Are, Jon Kabat-Zinn
Currently on hold due to COVID-19
Friday 5:30 – 9:30pm
Saturday and Sunday 8:00am – 12:00pm / 1:00 – 5:00pm
Self Investment: $2595
Early Bird Pricing:
Sign up by * and save $700! $1895
Sign up by * and save $400! $2195
Payment plans available. A deposit of $500 is required to hold your space in the program.