200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training
About This Training:
A robust and comprehensive Yoga Alliance registered teacher training that will teach you to safely and confidently create and teach hatha and vinyasa style yoga classes.
This program is the perfect platform for nourishing your love of yoga and setting a strong foundation for a professional yoga career.
Created in partnership with an experienced instructional designer, this program is professionally crafted to put the student at the center and deliver maximum educational impact.
- Learn a teaching methodology that sets a solid foundation for both your yoga practice and teaching,
- Gain a firm understanding of anatomy and its practical application to asana so that you can practice and teach with greater confidence and skill,
- Learn the art of peak pose sequencing, which will empower you to develop safe, smart and creative class sequences,
- Deepen your own mental well being by learning to practice and teach key meditation and pranayama techniques,
- Gain a clear understanding of yoga history and the real-world application of key philosophical texts,
- Learn about the subtle body systems, such as the koshas, chakras and vayus,
- Participate in practices, asana labs, practice teaching, and structured practicums that will radically deepen your personal practice and elevate your teaching,
- Connect with a community of like minded yogis to nourish your passion and dive into your personal growth.
This program is perfect for those looking to dive into their passion, as well as those who wish to teach.
For any level of practitioner; you don’t have to be flexible or able to do fancy poses to take the training. Your personal practice will deepen at the pace that works for you.
- The Bhagavad Gita- Stephen Mitchell
- Patañjalīs Yoga Sutra- Penguin Classics
- The Yoga Sutras of Patañjalī- Sri Swami Satchidananda
- The Key Poses of Yoga– Ray Long
- The Key Muscles of Yoga– Ray Long
- The Miracle of Mindfulness– Thich Nahat Hanh
- Yin Yoga- Bernie Clark
- The Yoga of Breath– Richard Rosen
- Back Care Basics– Mary Pullig Schatz
- The Heart of Yoga– T.K.V. Desikachar
Recommended reading should you be interested (not required)
- No Mud, No Lotus– Thick Nhat Hanh
- The Book of Awakening– Mark Nepo
Nine Weekend 200 Hour YTT – In Person
June 2021 – February 2022
Friday: 5:30 – 9:30pm
Saturday and Sunday: 8:30am – 5:30pm w/ a one-hour lunch break
June 18, 19, 20
July 16, 17, 18
August 20, 21, 22
September 17, 18, 19
October 15, 16, 17
November 19, 20, 21
December 17, 18, 19
January 21, 22, 23
February 18, 19, 20
Self Investment: $2595
Early Bird Pricing:
Sign up by April 1 and save $700! $1895
Sign up by May 1 and save $400! $2195
Payment plans available. A deposit of $500 is required to hold your space in the program.