Yoga & Massage Online & Outdoor Yoga Classes
Join us for ONLINE and OUTDOOR yoga classes, as we find ways to practice together while caring for each other’s health by practicing social distancing.
- Use your YAM membership or class package or pay as you can! (Payment options of $5, $10, $15, or $20 per class.)
- Sign up for your class using MindBody Online below, or on the MindBody app.
- If making a new account in MindBody, ensure you leave the Email boxes clicked, and/or add the Text boxes depending upon how you would like to receive the Zoom information.
- Please register for the class at least 30 minutes early, if possible. Want to plan ahead? You can sign up a week in advance! Whatever you’d like.
Please note in the class title whether it is ONLINE or OUTDOOR.
ONLINE CLASSES will be live-streamed through Zoom at class time.
– Make sure to create a profile with Zoom, as you will need to login to join class. Downloading the App is also suggested.
– You will receive an email/text from MBO upon reserving your space, which includes zoom link to connect you to video meetup for class.
– This email/text should come to you within minutes of signing up. If you do not receive the email/text, get in touch ASAP.
– Sign in to the meeting on zoom at class time, or wait for the recording. This will be sent to you shortly after class ends, and stay available for 24 hours. Enjoy the practice again, or feel free to sign up for a class you know you can’t do live, but will want to do sometime that day. (Or the next – within a 24 hour window.)
OUTDOOR CLASSES will be held at the beautiful outdoor space on Lynn Street, near Miller’s Dry Cleaning (826 Locust St.).
– There is plenty of space for parking along Lynn Street. Please parallel park along the road (not in the Miller’s parking lot!)
– There will be a limited capacity of 25 students, and mats will be placed for social distancing.
– Please enroll before class to hold your space. Any enrollments above 25 people will be added to the waitlist, then added to class if anyone decides not to attend. If you decide not to attend, please un-enroll as soon as possible to allow someone else to attend class.
– Please wear a comfortable mask/face covering.
– In case of inclement weather, the class will be switched to ONLINE. You will receive the Zoom link in your enrollment email. See the instructions above for ONLINE classes. Check social media and/or our website to see whether class is OUTDOOR or ONLINE if weather is questionable.
Please call us at 828-214-7947 or email us at email@example.com if you have any questions or need assistance.
NOTE: Due to variations in Internet bandwidth, at times, the sound and/or video may temporarily degrade. There is nothing we can do about this as it is just the nature of video conferencing.
*** vigorous | ** moderate |* gentle
All classes will be available to you for 24 hours – sign up before class begins, join us for the live-stream if you can, then enjoy access to the recording all day. Feel free to sign up for any class you’d like to take, even if you can’t attend at the actual time. You’ll get an email with the recording shortly after class ends!