Safety Update for Phase 2.5
We are here for you.
As part of phase 2.5 of Governor Cooper’s plan to reopen NC businesses, we are proceeding slowly and carefully to reopen responsibly. We are taking every precaution to keep clients and employees as safe as possible. With guidance from the CDC, the Federation of State Massage Therapy Boards, and our local health department we have expanded our already stringent sanitation and disease prevention practices to include frequent disinfection and UV sanitizing throughout each day.
Additionally, the HVAC system at the yoga studio has been upgraded with a state of the art air sanitizing system, which utilizes UV light and an ionizing system.
We have updated our client policies to allow for the safest environment and we respectfully request that you adhere to the following in order to be a YAM client during this difficult time. We reserve the right to refuse service to those who are not willing to cooperate with these policies.
- Classes will be limited to 8 students for all classes except Hot 26, which will be capped at 10 students.
- Students must bring their own props. We will have prop bundles available at yamarific discounts. 🙂
- Pre-registration will be required due to the limit on class size. Please use the MindBody mobile app to reserve your space. There will be a waitlist for each class.
- Late cancels and no-shows will be assessed a $17 fee. This is out of fairness to students on the waitlist as well as the instructors.
- Students will be allowed in the building ten minutes prior to each class, and must wear masks until settled on their mats.
- Temperature checks will be taken at the door, and we ask that if you are not feeling well in any way, that you do not attend class.
- If you have trouble registering or have any questions, please call us at 828-214-7947, or email us at email@example.com
- We are not able to take walk-ins; please call or email to make an appointment.
- We will store your credit card on file when booking your appointment to allow for contactless payment.
- Do not come into YAM if you’re feeling unwell or think you may have been exposed to COVID-19. We will accept late cancellations with no penalty for those reasons.
- Arrive 10 minutes early and wait in your car or outside until you receive a call or text from your therapist.
- Do not bring anyone who is not receiving a service. We want to minimize contact with others in the lobby as much as possible.
- Face masks are required for entry. If you do not have a mask, one will be provided to you.
- Upon entering please sanitize your hands, allow a check of your temperature and fill out our COVID-19 safety questionnaire and waiver.
We are so grateful for your understanding and patience!
We can’t wait to see you!
Schedule a Massage Appointment
Are you ready to treat yourself to a massage? Request a session today: