Safety Update for Phase 2
We are happy to announce that on June 1, 2020 we will be reopening Yoga and Massage for in-studio massages at both 410 S King Street and 132 3rd Ave E. We have missed seeing our clients and are looking forward to getting back to doing the work we all love!
As part of phase 2 of Governor Cooper’s plan to reopen NC businesses, we are proceeding slowly and carefully to reopen responsibly. We are taking every precaution to keep clients and employees as safe as possible. With guidance from the CDC, the Federation of State Massage Therapy Boards, and our local health department we have expanded our already stringent sanitation and disease prevention practices to include frequent disinfection and UV sanitizing throughout each day.
We have updated our client policies to allow for the safest environment and we respectfully request that you adhere to the following in order to be a YAM client during phase 2. We reserve the right to refuse service to those who are not willing to cooperate with these policies.
- We are not able to take walk-ins; please call or email to make an appointment.
- We will store your credit card on file when booking your appointment to allow for contactless payment.
- Do not come into YAM if you’re feeling unwell or think you may have been exposed to COVID-19. We will accept late cancellations with no penalty for those reasons.
- Arrive 10 minutes early and wait in your car or outside until you receive a call or text from your therapist.
- Do not bring anyone who is not receiving a service. We want to minimize contact with others in the lobby as much as possible.
- Face masks are required for entry. If you do not have a mask, one will be provided to you.
- Upon entering please sanitize your hands, allow a check of your temperature and fill out our COVID-19 safety questionnaire and waiver.
We are so grateful for your understanding and patience!
We can’t wait to see you!
Schedule a Massage Appointment
Are you ready to treat yourself to a massage? Request a session today: